Chromecast is a device that mimic Smart TV’s, allowing you to watch movies on Netflix, stream videos on YouTube, HBO, Disney, and many more, all on your normal TV. However, sometimes you want to share your iPad contents with your family and friends to enjoy together. At this time, you can mirror iPad to Chromecast with the help of the following screen mirroring tools.
Jul 01, 2020 How to use AirPlay to stream HBO Max to your TV from an iPhone or iPad. Before anything, make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or or smart TV. Note that, Mirror for Samsung TV, while Mirror for LG TV. Each of these apps can save you from buying an even more expensive Apple TV to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen wirelessly, and also prevent you from connecting endless cables and backpacks to your iPhone to initiate an HDMI connection. Your VIZIO TV has AirPlay 2 built in, so you can easily play movies and shows right from your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Stream from iTunes and your favorite apps right to the TV without any extra devices. You can even stream in 4K HDR and Dolby Vision.
The first tool to help you cast iPad to Chromecast is Google Home. This simple and easy to use application is one of the top and most well-known tools that can help you display your iPad’s screen to your Chromecast TV. To learn how to connect iPad to Chromecast using this tool, just follow the simple steps below.
To set-up your Chromecast device
- Firstly, plug the Chromecast dongle into your TV using an HDMI cable.
- Open the Google Home on your iPad and go to the Devices at the top right-hand corner of your iPad screen. Just follow the set up provided on your screen and finally, choose a name for your Chromecast.
To start connecting
- Go to your Google Home’s main interface and make sure that your TV and iPad are connected to the same WiFi connection.
- Then go to the video or movie that you want to watch and tap the Cast icon.
- Your iPad is now mirrored to your Chromecast.
Hello, I recently purchased LG OLED 55' B7 TV and I love it I have few Iphones /IPADs and would like to see my phone/Ipad's screen on OLED TV. My Android phone has built in app to connect to TV and it works just fine without any issues but have no idea how to do the same from Apple devices. What if model is not compatible? Although the app is not available for your TV, there are other options that will allow you to stream Apple TV on your LG TV. Apple TV can be streamed on LG compatible devices such as Roku, Amazon Firestick, iPhones, etc.The complete list of devices can be found at www.apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices.
Another tool that you can use to mirror iPad screen to Chromecast is LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring application is one of the most effective screen mirroring tools available online. To use this tool to how to cast iPad to Chromecast, just check the following steps below.
To Mirror your iPad to your PC
- Download the application on your iPad and PC. Launch it once installed.
- On your iPad, it will automatically detect available devices. Once found, just tap the name of your PC to connect.
To Mirror PC to Chromecast
- Launch a tab on your Google Chrome and click the ellipsis menu at the upper right-hand corner of the screen. From there, choose Cast.
- Wait for your browser to detect your Chromecast. Once detected, tap it to connect.
- Then all the contents on your iPad screen will be displayed on your Chromecast immediately.
These are the best two screen mirroring apps that you can use to cast iPad to Chromecast. Both tools are proven safe and effective to help you cast your iPad to your Chromecast. If you find it hard to set up the Chromecast by using your Google Home, you can try to use LetsView as it only requires you to follow a few simple steps to start the mirroring process.
It is ideal to mirror iPad to LG Smart TV using the hardware Apple TV. However, this may be too expensive for some people. Thus, as technology advances, you can now find more solutions over the web. More and more tools are being developed to make it easier for you to cast your iPad screen not just on LG TV but also on other TVs. That said, this article will give you a list of the best ones.
Best and Easy Ways to Connect and Mirror iPad to LG Smart TV
Being the first on the list means that LetsView brings excellent features and benefits. It is a free app that can act as a bridge to devices. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Aside from screen mirroring, it also has additional features include screen recording, screen annotating and screenshot. Meanwhile, here is how you can get started to cast iPad to LG TV using LetsView.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your TV, and install LetsView on your LG TV. In case if you are using a TV that does not support direct download of the app, you can use the download button below.
- Connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now launch it on both devices and eyes on the PIN code on your TV.
- Now on your iPad, tap the icon located at the upper right side of the tool interface. Find the “Asterisk”. From there, you will see the field where you can enter the PIN code.
- Enter the PIN and click on the Start Mirroring. From there, the reflecting will begin.
- Tip: If, in any case, the mirroring did not proceed, please go to your Control Center, and tap Screen Mirroring, and tap the name of your TV to start mirroring.
Mirror for LG TV by AirBeam
Stream From Ipad To Lg Smart Tv
AirBeam is one of the most popular developers for iOS devices. This company is continuously developing apps that can work on all iOS devices. They have also designed Mirror for LG TV, an app with singularity in function, which allows its users to screen mirroring iPad to LG TV. To learn how to do it, check out the steps below.
- Get the app on your iPad and LG TV.
Note: Do not use Multiple VLANs and or VPNs. It will not work.
- Connect your iPad and LG TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app on your TV and iPad, then wait until the TV recognizes a network. For some models, there will be a pop-up icon that will ask for your permission to Allow the connection. If not, it will automatically show you a list of devices available.
- Now tap the name of the iPad. Then another window will appear on the screen; from there, you will see Start Mirroring. Tap it to proceed.
- Click Ok on your TV remote control and the mirroring shall begin.
Video & TV Cast for LG TV
If you are looking for an app that is designed for iPad to LG TV specifically, Video & TV cast for LG TV if for you. With this, you can enjoy your iPad’s contents on your LG TV as you watch movies and TV shows using it. To be able to use it, you need to install the companion app from the App Store and on your LG TV. Without it, the service will not work. To learn how to connect iPad to LG TV, follow the steps below.
- Install this app and the companion app.
- Then enter the IP address of the internet connection where your iPad and TV are connected.
- Wait until the name of your TV appears on the screen.
- On your iPad, go to the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring. Then, choose the name of your TV. The mirroring then begins.
Display Ipad On Lg Tv
The tools compiled in this article are tried and tested. This means it is guaranteed that the service will work and it will not be a waste of time. To screen share iPad to LG TV is not that difficult. Just rely on the tools recommended for you.