If you do not want to watch a movie sitting in front of your Mac, you can share your Mac screen to TV and enjoy the movie on a larger screen. Also, this can help you display a presentation or any files from your Mac to your TV if you are discussing a topic in a large audience. Luckily, there are top screen mirroring tools that can help you screen share Mac to LG TV. Check out these tools below.
- LG Smart Share is another top tier screen mirroring tool for you to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. This program allows you to cast and display files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV supported by Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, NFC, and many more. Furthermore, it is also applicable to other devices like tablets, smartphones, and cameras.
- Open LG’s screen mirroring. Make sure TV’s wifi direct is ON. Then if u r using Windows 10 just open action center notification panel there at bottom apps panel u will see connect option just go there and u will see ur TV’s name there. Just click on it and u r good to go.
- Open Google Home app. Slide out the menu and then choose “Cast Screen/Audio.” Tap the blue button and then choose your TV. The phone will then be cast on the television.
Top 3 Tools to Mirror Mac to LG TV
LG Smart Share
Select Screen Share. Select Miracast. Select PC Windows 8.1 or later. Move the mouse cursor to the upper right or lower right corner of the screen to open the Charms menu. If this is the first time that you are connecting the TV to your PC, click Add a wireless display.
To connect Mac to TV, you can rely on the built-in screen mirroring feature of the LG TV – Smart Share. This feature allows you to mirror your phone, tablet, and PC, and Mac to LG TV including the audio-visual capability of the devices. With this, streaming videos and watching movies are highly enjoyable as these movies and being casted on a wider screen. Just follow the simple and easy steps below to mirror Mac to TV.
- Using your TV remote to navigate to the Smart Share feature of your TV.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon located on the right side of the Menu bar. Select your LG TV then choose the name of your Mac to connect.
- Your Mac is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Next, we have LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool can help you cast your Mac’s screen to your LG TV in no time. It is useful for entertainment, app presentations, meetings, livestream, and also teaching because of its high-quality screen mirroring display. To learn how to use this tool to cast and stream Mac to LG TV, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of LetsView and download the application on your Mac. Also, install LetsView for TV on your LG TV. You can also click the button below to get the tool.
- On your Mac, launch the app and click Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Input the PIN code displayed on your TV to connect your Mac to your LG TV.
ApowerMirror is also a great tool for screen mirroring Mac to LG TV. This top screen mirroring tool allows you to connect your Mac to your LG TV smoothly with a high definition resolution. You can stream videos, browse photos, display files, and many more with this tool. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror Mac to LG TV.
- Get the app and have it installed on your Mac and LG TV. Run the app once installed.
- Go to your Mac and click TV option on the application’s interface.
- Enter the PIN code and click the Start mirroring button.
- Then your Mac will be connected and mirrored to your TV immediately.
These are the best screen mirroring tools for you to cast Mac to LG Smart TV. All listed tools are helpful and feasible when it comes to using your LG TV as an external screen for your Mac. Moreover, these methods and tools are safe, easy, and free to use. Just choose the one that fits your needs best.
You can now stream videos and movies saved on your laptop to your TV with the help of the screen mirroring technology. With this, you can enjoy whatever shown on your PC screen from your TV without having a hard time looking at a smaller screen of your laptop. Good thing is that this article will provide you the best ways on how to mirror laptop to TV as well as a good reference if you also want to mirror PC to TV. Check out them below.
Ways on How to Mirror Laptop to TV
Windows 10 Built-in Tool – Project
The first method is to the built-in feature of the Windows 10 which is the Project. This feature is made to wireless display laptop to TV for users’ conveniences. Aside from streaming videos and watching movies, you are also allowed to cast everything that is being displayed on your laptop screen. To start mirroring using the built-in wireless method, just follow the simple steps below.
Disclaimer :-If You Want To Connect Via Wifi Make Sure You Have Really Good Wifi. Now Back To Your Question .If You Have In Build Wifi In Your Tv...
- On your laptop, open the Action Center then click Project.
- Choose a mirroring mode you want and wait for your laptop to detect your TV. Once done, choose the name of your TV to start the mirroring process.
- Afterwards, your laptop screen will be displayed on your TV immediately.
LetsView – Mirror Laptop to TV Wirelessly
LetsView is a free screen mirroring tool and it is definitely of big help to mirror your laptop on your TV when you are discussing or displaying a presentation to a bigger crowd like in a class or in a meeting. Also, it maintains its screen quality even if it’s mirrored on a TV. To learn how to cast laptop to TV, follow the steps below.
It Is An Arguable Fact That Customers Tend To Enjoy Watching Via A Wider Screen. So Many Customers Would Prefer To View Their PC Screen On Their TV...
- On your browser, download and install the program for your laptop and TV.
- Launch the app on your TV and your laptop.
- From the LetsView interface on your laptop, click the Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Enter the PIN code provided on your TV to start mirroring.
- Then you will see your laptop screen on your TV with no delay.
Finally, we also included a wired method just in case you have an internet issue at home. This is by just following the basic steps on connecting your laptop to your TV using an HDMI cable for a fast and simple connecting process. To see how to project laptop to TV, here are the steps for you to follow.
- Turn on your TV and laptop. Use your HDMI cable and insert both ends on the HDMI ports of your laptop and TV.
- Your laptop is now connected to your TV.
Here are the top ways and methods on how to stream from laptop to TV. You may try all methods and check what’s best for you and on your laptop’s operating system. If you do not have an HDMI cable, you may try to use wireless methods like the built-in projector of Windows 10 and the top screen mirroring tool which is the LetsView. On the other hand, if you do not have an internet connection at home, you may follow the wired method.