How to mirror your Mac or Macbook screen to an LG Smart TV. Download the free trial version here: to mirror the screen of yo. Having an Apple TV alongside your Mac is prolly the simplest and one of the most effective ways to mirror your Mac to your TV via AirPlay. In addition to Mac, you can also mirror iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and a computer with iTunes 10.2 or later to your TV. To learn how to airplay Mac to TV, all you need to do is follow the steps below. Wirelessly mirroring your Mac screen on your LG TV used to be difficult. 'Mirror for LG TV' allows you mirror your screen as well as audio to an. If you have an LG Smart TV, it should automatically have miracast receiver feature. If your TV does not have miracast feature, you need to purchase a third party miracast dongle. From your mobile device, go to SETTINGS, then SHARE AND CONNECT or any related option. Select the option to share screen and your TV should recieve the signal shortly. Best Miracast Dongle For Tv Windows 10 In May 2021. If you are looking for the Best Miracast Dongle For Tv Windows 10 of top quality, read our detailed reviews on them here before making the purchase decision. To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Miracast Dongle For Tv Windows 10.
Watching videos or checking photos from our smartphones is convenient. But when we are in our homes, to have our content displayed on the big screens of our Smart TVs is much better. Don’t you think? If you have an LG TV, there are several ways to beam the content from computers and mobile devices to the big screen.
Screen Mirroring With iPhone and iPads on LG TVs
ome 2019 or newer LG Smart TV models come with Apple Airplay 2 support. They have this device built-in, and it allows screen mirroring from iPhones and iPads. But 2018 and earlier LG Smart TVs don’t allow screen mirroring directly from iDevices.
If your LG TV isn’t Airplay compatible, there are some screen mirroring solutions available:
- Wireless Screen Mirroring Apps, like MirrorMeister: Some apps allow screen mirroring from an iPhone/iPad to an LG Smart TV. MirrorMeister is one of those apps. With it, you can beam your iOS phone or tablet to not only LG TVs but also to Roku, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic TVs and streaming devices like Amazon FireTV Sticks and Chromecast.
- Indirect Screen Mirroring: This is done by using extra hardware to connect your iPhone or iPad to the TV. For this, you need something like an Apple TV connected to your television. Apple TV, after connected with your iDevice, passes the mirrored content to an LG TV via an HDMI connection.
⚠️ Note: 2018 and earlier LG TVs don’t screen mirror from iPhones or iPads. To cast the content from your mobile devices wirelessly and without extra hardware, download a screen mirroring app like MirrorMeister.
How to Use LG Screen Share (Android only)
Android manufacturers don’t use the same term to describe a feature like screen mirroring. Users need to identify before the setup and then, enable screen mirroring. Here are the most common terms used on Android mobile devices:
- Screen Share or Smart Share (LG)
- Wireless Display (aka WiDi)
- Display Mirroring
- HTC Connect
- Wi-Fi Direct
If you are using Android 4.0 and above, your phone may come up with one of the features above and work with LG Screen Share.
LG Smart Share is a built-in tool that lets you connect your compatible phone or tablet to a Smart TV. It allows you to showcase all your device’s audio, video, and photo content on your screen.
Here’s how to connect your Android phone to a LG TV:
- From your phone, go to Settings, then select Share and Connect.
- Under the screen share category, select Screen Sharing or Mirror Screen.
Screen Mirroring from Mac to an LG Smart TV
In case you are using a Mac to share your content with an LG TV, first, you need to check if your iMac and television are compatible with AirPlay. As mentioned above, LG supports AirPlay 2 in its 2019 models onwards.
If your LG TV or Macbook isn’t Airplay 2 compatible, you can apply the same iOS solutions to start screen mirroring:
- Wireless Screen Mirroring Apps, like MirrorMeister: MirrorMeister app works on iPhone, iPad, and Macbook. With it, you can beam your iOS and macOS devices to not only LG but also to any Smart TV and streaming devices available in the market. This is possible thanks to MirrorMeister’s capability to cast content to multiple receivers.
- Indirect Screen Mirroring: This is done by using extra hardware to connect your iPhone or iPad to the TV. For this, you need something like an Apple TV connected to your TV. Apple TV, after connected with your iDevice, passes the mirrored content to an LG TV via an HDMI connection.
💡Tip: When using any screen mirroring apps for connecting with your Smart TV, the TV, and iPhone, iPad, or Mac must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
[An Apple TV costs $149, while MirrorMeister Monthly subscription is ONLY $2.99. Save money and start screen mirroring to any TV now! Download MirrorMeister from the App Store.]
Screen mirroring brings mobile entertainment to a whole new level. Better resolution on a bigger screen is the way to go. However, there are also restrictions. Sometimes, there are compatibility issues because of different operating systems. Hence, you need a third-party app to solve this issue and help your cast iPhone to your TV. Here we will show you how to mirror iPhone to LG TV to demonstrate how third-party apps can be helpful.
How to mirror iPhone to LG TV
If you are looking for an instant way to mirror your iPhone to TV, then this app is for you. LetsView is a mirroring app that allows you to screen share iPhone to LG TV wirelessly. It’s user-friendly interface makes it perfect for first-time users. What’s more fascinating is that it is free! You can use it in various ways like for live streaming or entertainment. Moreover, by using the QR or PIN code method, you’ll be able to connect your devices. To explore and be amazed by its features, try following the steps below.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV.
- Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
- After that, run the application on your iPhone and TV.
- To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. Select the TV’s name once it has been detected. Your iPhone will then be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
ApowerMirror is another widely used tool compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Using ApowerMirror, you can not only mirror your phone’s screen but also record it if you want to. You may follow the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi network. Then, download ApowerMirror on both devices.
- Proceed by launching the app. On your iPhone screen, click the blue “M” button and wait for it to detect your TV.
- This time, open your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. Then, tap the name of your TV. The mirroring will proceed afterward.
If you are looking for a tool to connect iPhone to LG TV and allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV, you should consider using the tools above. You’ll be mirroring and enjoying a bigger screen in no time. Thus, you don’t need to worry about the devices you are using as they are compatible with almost all existing platforms.