Pigs are a type of Animal in Farming Simulator 19. Various Crops can be fed to Pigs to make them breed at a very high rate compared to other animals. Excess pigs can then be sold for a substantial (and very stable) income that is completely independent of any market fluctuations. Pigs are fairly expensive animals, costing $1500 apiece (not including transportation costs). The smallest Pig. Farming Simulator 19: Profitability - crops Farming Simulator 19 Guide and Tips. Next Husbandry Farm animals Prev Crops Root crops. Current prices can be tracked in game, they change dynamically. The following table shows the profitability and yields of arable crops in Farming Simulator 19. Keep in mind that both the. Leasing is a great way to buy vehicles in Farming Simulator 19.Instead of buying a car or machine, you can 'rent' it in the same purchase window - it will be a fixed fee plus the machine's working time fee, charged at midnight, with the start of each new day.In addition. Farming Simulator 19, the latest entry in the unlikeliest successful gaming series to have existed, is here.If you’re playing Farming Simulator 19, you probably don’t need my help, you know.
This map includes the following:
- Standard FS19 features
- 35 fields, 3 are small fields of grass. Fields range from .45 to 20.7 ha, Many fields can easily be joined together to make bigger fields.
- 5 sell points, the two on the plateau allow for train and trailer sells, the train can be your friend. Plus a sawmill, spinnery, dairy, garden center and large BGA.
- An old growth pine forest and tree farm for plenty of logging fun
- There are several fields that have wooded pine areas, so you can make a little extra money on the side, or just clear the area and expand you field
- Barbed wire fence posts with a white stripe on top can be cut with a chain saw and this will remove a few sections of the fence. A red arrow on top of the post shows the direction of removal.
- Poplar woodchip bales can be sold at the sawmill or Agro Wholesalers.
- Manure, slurry, digestate and wool can be sold at the garden center.
- The plateau is pretty hilly so there are a few areas other than the placeable areas that are relativly flat for placables
- A train system that goes from the silo on the plateau to the river port silo and back up. The train is very handy for moving products from the lower area to the plateau silo and sell points
- Two large placeable areas for when the production mods come out or if you want to use them for anthing else you wish
- Water and lime stations are located in a few places around the map.
- All land can be purchased on the map. There is zero cost for the border, river and cliff areas.
- Watch out for traffic. Vehicles will slow down when making turns at intersections. Otherwise they will travel a little faster than normal.
- Reduced the amount of rain.
- Seasons Ready, recommend a new save game for Seasons.
- Added railroad signals on east mountain path
- Moved a few items that were slightly floating
- East bridge is a litte wider now.
Needs a new save to see these changes:
- Changed texture of water puddles on dirt areas
- Removed weeds in a few small areas around the map.
Farming Simulator 19, the latest entry in the unlikeliest successful gaming series to have existed, is here. If you’re playing Farming Simulator 19, you probably don’t need my help, you know what’s what, and how things go. Unless you’re new to the game or the series—in which case, this guide is for you.
SOME TIPS AND TRICKS
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you. I recommend you do so, however only after they have been planted and worked. You’ll have stored money by then, and you also get to reap the harvest without having to actually work it. Woot!
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary. Make sure to do this.
- Lease machines. Early on, you can’t afford to buy machines, so just lease them. They’re more efficient and you get a better harvest.
- But don’t ride on plants. It goes without saying, but this would kill them.
- Free storage! You can’t buy storage at the beginning of the game, which is when you should look at storing your crops in the public silos you can find near railway tracks.
MAKING MONEY QUICKLY
That said, there are two ways of making a lot of money in this game: a legitimate way, and a way that’s basically you cheating. Let’s look at them both:
- Go to the farmingsimulator2019/savegame1 directory, and then open farms.xml file.
- Ctrl+F “Money”. You will find an entry that says “money=1000”. You can replace that number with any amount, save and exit, and the next time you load the game, you will have that amount of money (for instance, if you change the entry to “money=100000”, you will have $100,000 the next time you load your save file).
Do it the proper way
Farming Simulator 19 Custom Mods
Farming Simulator 19 Prices
- Buy a timber lorry. These cost money, so you have to wait until you have some to start your legitimate farming empire.
- In Felsbrunn, as well as anywhere else on the map, chop down the trees and bring back the timber every day. You’ll earn money on an ongoing basis for doing so.