If you do not want to watch a movie sitting in front of your Mac, you can share your Mac screen to TV and enjoy the movie on a larger screen. Also, this can help you display a presentation or any files from your Mac to your TV if you are discussing a topic in a large audience. Luckily, there are top screen mirroring tools that can help you screen share Mac to LG TV. Check out these tools below.
SMART TV is one device category from this pool. Finding a mac address from a certain device can be different from device to device due to manufactures firmware differences. So, if you are wondering a way to find the mac address of your LG smart TV, then you can use the following steps. Your TV or Roku/Amazon device and your Mac will probably need to be on the same WiFi network. Click on the AirPlay icon in your menu at the top of your screen (a rectangle with a triangle below). Make sure that your devices meet the requirements for using AirPlay. To use Siri to play. First, make sure that your LG TV is on the same local network and same subnet as your Mac. The TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but just on 'TV' Mode or any HDMI IN port. After launching the app, you will see the app icon appearing in the top bar of your Mac and the app will look for your TV on the network.
Top 3 Tools to Mirror Mac to LG TV
LG Smart Share
To connect Mac to TV, you can rely on the built-in screen mirroring feature of the LG TV – Smart Share. This feature allows you to mirror your phone, tablet, and PC, and Mac to LG TV including the audio-visual capability of the devices. With this, streaming videos and watching movies are highly enjoyable as these movies and being casted on a wider screen. Just follow the simple and easy steps below to mirror Mac to TV.
- Using your TV remote to navigate to the Smart Share feature of your TV.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon located on the right side of the Menu bar. Select your LG TV then choose the name of your Mac to connect.
- Your Mac is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Next, we have LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool can help you cast your Mac’s screen to your LG TV in no time. It is useful for entertainment, app presentations, meetings, livestream, and also teaching because of its high-quality screen mirroring display. To learn how to use this tool to cast and stream Mac to LG TV, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of LetsView and download the application on your Mac. Also, install LetsView for TV on your LG TV. You can also click the button below to get the tool.
- On your Mac, launch the app and click Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Input the PIN code displayed on your TV to connect your Mac to your LG TV.
ApowerMirror is also a great tool for screen mirroring Mac to LG TV. This top screen mirroring tool allows you to connect your Mac to your LG TV smoothly with a high definition resolution. You can stream videos, browse photos, display files, and many more with this tool. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror Mac to LG TV.
- Get the app and have it installed on your Mac and LG TV. Run the app once installed.
- Go to your Mac and click TV option on the application’s interface.
- Enter the PIN code and click the Start mirroring button.
- Then your Mac will be connected and mirrored to your TV immediately.
These are the best screen mirroring tools for you to cast Mac to LG Smart TV. All listed tools are helpful and feasible when it comes to using your LG TV as an external screen for your Mac. Moreover, these methods and tools are safe, easy, and free to use. Just choose the one that fits your needs best.
Zoom is known as the most famous video conferencing application. Zoom is created with cool features like group chat, up to 1000 video call participants with recording features. Zoom is supported by all systems like iOS, Android and Windows.
If you want to connect with your participants on a bigger screen, this blog is for you! Through this blog, I have jot-down easy steps on “how to cast Zoom meetings to TV.” You can connect Zoom with your TV to see a better picture and quality of audio will also be improved.
Also Read: How To Screen Record Zoom Meeting With Audio
How To Cast Zoom Meetings To TV
For Firestick or Fire TV Users
Below mentioned is a step-wise guide to connect Zoom from windows to Amazon Fire Stick.
Step 1- Setting up Zoom conference app
- Go to the official Zoom site and sign up or log in.
- Click on “Host a meeting” or “Join a meeting” as per your requirements.
(While working on Step 2, you will see three drop-downs as with video on, with video off, share screen only, select the drop-down according to your requirements)
- Read the on-screen instructions properly and invite other participants to join the Zoom meeting.
Step 2- Setting up Amazon Fire Stick
Before starting a video call, follow these steps to set up Amazon Fire Stick.
- Plug Amazon Fire Stick to TV.
- Login to the device with Amazon credentials.
- Make sure Fire Stick and computer are connected with Wi-Fi connection.
- Further, hold the home button of the Fire Stick
- A drop-down will appear, from here select the option of Mirroring.
- Finally connect.
Step 3- setting up with Windows 10 for Zoom mirroring in TV
- Click on the notification icon in your Windows 10 PC.
- Click on Connect. (Displayed as MT’s Firestick).
- Connect computer with the Fire Stick.
- You will see that devices are connected.
Disconnecting Mirroring from PC
To stop mirroring, look at step 2 and disconnect. If you are not able to find the disconnect button, you can also use the remote for commands.
Step 4: Ending up Zoom meeting
After finishing up the zoom meeting, click on the End Meeting icon located at the bottom of Zoom site window and click on End Meeting for all. Also, you can click on Leave Meeting icon and assign another host.
For HDMI Cable Users
If you do not have Fire Stick or any other streaming device, you can use HDMI cable as well. HDMI cable is an old school method and always works. Connect HDMI cable and change TV source to HDMI port by using the TV remote.
Easy mirroring option!
For iOS or Android Users
Cast From Iphone To Lg Tv
Through the app, you can mirror Zoom screen from iOS or Android to TV. For this action, you can use third party casting apps to cast Zoom meetings to TV.
For Android users
- To connect, you have to download ApowerMirror to your Android TV and Android phone. Connect devices with the same Wi-Fi
Download Now for Android
- Open the Zoom app and select mirror button to connect with your TV. Alternatively, you can also use QR scanning option to connect instantly and easily.
- Launch the Zoom app for TV, join meeting and enjoy video conferencing on big screen.
For iOS users
- To connect, you have to download ApowerMirror to your TV and Apple phone. Connect devices with the same Wi-Fi
Download Now for iOS
- Open the app and select mirror button to connect with your TV. Alternatively, you can also use QR scanning option to connect instantly and easily.
- Launch the Zoom app for TV, join zoom meeting on TV and enjoy video conferencing on big screen.
Also Read: Work From Home Apps To Ease Your Work Life
Lg Cast Tv
For Mac Users
Mac does not provide any option to directly mirror screen to TV. Alternatively, you can use AirPlay Mirroring to cast Zoom meetings to TV. However, smart TVs such as sony or Samsung supports direct option to cast mirroring.
1. Can you cast Zoom Meetings on TV?
Yes, if your TV supports video conferencing applications then you can easily cast zoom meetings on TV. While using the TV for zoom meetings, we can navigate the web browser for Video Conferencing, webinars, web conferencing, and even screen sharing. After this, you can easily join or host a meeting.
2. Can I cast Zoom Meetings to the TV from my iPhone?
Yes, we can easily cast Zoom meetings to the TV from an iPhone through airplay mirroring. AirPlay mirroring is a wireless and one-click procedure for sharing content from the iOS devices or macOS to a Zoom meeting. AirPlay wireless mirroring works on the basis of AirPlay bonjour protocol for communicating between a Zoom Client on iOS or macOS and a zoom meeting room.
There are various methods for sharing content from your iOS device to a Zoom meeting room. Such as wireless direct sharing through sharing code or proximity, wireless sharing through share.zoom.us, and more.
3. Can you AirPlay Zoom meetings?
Yes, we can AirPlay zoom meetings easily. All you have to make sure is AirPlay protocol is permitted on the network and Airplay mirroring is permitted by default on Zoom meeting rooms. You can easily use AirPlay Mirroring on Mac OSX devices and iOS devices. Additionally, you can enable the start AirPlay service manual feature.
Ipad Cast To Lg Tv
4. Can you Chromecast a Zoom Meeting?
Yes, we can Chromecast Zoom meetings. Additionally, there is no casting in-built option present but we can use the screen mirroring option on iOS and iOS in order to cast a zoom meeting from Chromecast. Moreover, we can also use a computer or laptop to cast a zoom meeting to Chromecast.
To Chromecast, a Zoom Meeting refer to: How to cast Zoom to Chromecast
5. Do Zoom meetings work on a Smart TV?
Yes, we can cast a zoom meeting on a Smart TV. Generally, it totally depends on the Hardware and Software ecosystem of the TV, the capability of incorporating a camera, and much more. Additionally, if your TV supports Google Play Store and is based on the Android system, you can easily cast zoom meetings on Smart TVs as well.
6. Do Zoom meetings work on Apple TV?
Yes, Zoom meetings work on Apple TV with alternatives. There is no way to install and use the Zoom meetings app on Apple TV. However, we can use AirPlay screen mirroring to cast the Zoom meeting on Apple TV. Just make sure that you have downloaded and installed the Zoom app on your iOS device and iOS device or Mac and Apple TV are connected with the same Wi-Fi connection.
7. How to access Zoom Cloud Meeting?
Zoom meetings are available on an app and web page as well. In this way, we can easily access zoom meetings on applications on our devices like iOS, Android, laptop, PC, computer, Mac PC or MacBook. You can easily download the application on your devices.
From this blog, we have concluded that Zoom is really a great app for conducting online meetings, video conferences or webinars. I hope you like this blog. Comment down and connect with us and let us know if you face any difficulty while casting Zoom meeting on TV.
Thanks for reading.